<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 02, 2003

I can hardly believe that the weekend is nearly over. And what have I accomplished this weekend- pretty much nothing.

The bowling trip was considerably less fun than the past several had been. Better luck next time.

I got my hair cut Saturday- nearly 4 inches off the length. I swear- there is no relationship like the one you have with your hair stylist! Mine is a riot! Fun, funny, and fabulous.

I have been driving everyone aound me totally mad by quoting the song from my last post- The Superbowl is gay. Michelle is threatening to injure me if I do not stop singing it! I do it anyway and giggle away. That kid is genius!

Rosie O'Donnell True Hollywood Story is on E! tonight. I am psyched! I love television biographies almost as much as I love Rosie O'Donnell. Of all the celebs I love (and there are many), I love Rosie the most. And I am totally fascinated by her personal life. Kelli, the kids (Parker, Chelsea, Blake, Vivi Rose, and Mia, the foster child), the magazine scandal, the relationship with the multiple described in her book, the obsession with celebs showcased on the talk show... I could go on and on. In short, I am intrigued.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog