<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 14, 2003

I could not be happier that this week is over! What a long week of the flu, nonsense at work, financial stresses, and just plain fatigue.

I will be celebrating tonight with Michelle, our pal Kelly, and our token straight guy friend, Michael. Just kidding. Michael and I have a crazy friendship (almost as crazy as the one between he and Michelle). Michael started working as my intern in September 2001 and we have been pretty much best buds since then. It is a strange pairing- a Catholic lesbian from Philadelphia and a married Southern Baptist from North Carolina. We are lucky that our minds are open enough to appreciate our differences. (Plus, he has a car, while I do not even have a drivers license so that helps too! Heehee!)

So we are going bowling AGAIN! I guess we could do something different: play board games, go see a movie, something other than bowling. Nothing else is quite as fun as bowling though! So off we go again. I actually bowled a 61 earlier this week. 61! I think that is the worst I have ever been- and trust me, I am pretty bad!

I am heading out of work shortly and off to blow off some steam.

A shout out to my friend Suzette who had a big interview today! I know you kicked butt! We will miss you for bowling tonight. Don't worry about Michael. We are taking good care of him!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog