<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 06, 2003

I need to get my medicine refilled. For the first time today I do not feel all jittery and anxious but my head is pounding with a headache. I guess I do not realize how much the medicine changes the way my body works. I am having a much harder time sitting still today than I usually do. The medicine takes away alot of my nervous energy so not having taken it today, my leg has been bouncing and my toes have been tapping. I do not feel very anxious though, just restless.

I did a Speaker's Bureau Panel yesterday for the LGBT Center here at Penn. It is at times like that when I realize just how unhappy I am in my job. I am job hunting. I know that I am in the wrong job. But it is so unbelievable to go to the LGBT Center and realize that running these events is someone's job. Getting paid for teaching people and exposing people to new ideas- concepts and arguements they have not considered before. I am hoping to work more closely with traditional students in my next job.

Well, I have to go deal with my current job responsibilities so I am off for now.

More soon.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog