<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 30, 2003

Yesterday was my last day at work. Very strange. The past four days have been particularly odd. All 18 Exec Doc students sucessfully defended their dissertations. They are now just about set to graduate.

Friday night was a big celebration. Although the planning was a nightmare and it caused a multitude of headaches for me and particularly for the intern team, the event was wonderful and went off without a hitch. Michael and I were talking on Saturday AM about the way things went on Friday: we likened it to leaving summer camp, a retreat, or leadership training weekend. Everyone was really emotional and when we left the event, it seemed that people's relationships had changed. It was a nice way to end my nearly two years with the Executive Doctorate.

Tomorrow begins my unemployment. I want to work out, continue reading Jen Weiner's In Her Shoes, continue job hunting, send out a few resumes, and make some calls about looking at new apartments. Busy day!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog