<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 24, 2003

The past two days have been a whirlwind! I had an interview yesterday for a position that I would love to have! They have already called my references. I am really hopeful that this will be a good match.

I am loving that more people are getting into blogging, especially my sisters. When I first started blogging I was completely obsessed! I love when I hear that others feel the same way. I think it is so interesting to read, as opposed to listen to, what people are thinking about their lives and the world.

I am so looking forward to receiving my copy of Entertainment Weekly this week. I just saw the cover on tv this morning with the Dixie Chicks on it. What a statement! I love it! I totally support them, and Natalie Maines specifically. I told Michelle that if I get this job we are celebrating by getting tickets for the Chicks concert when they come here in June. There are still I few tickets left- I checked yesterday. Also, if I get this job, Miss Skinny Michelle is going to have to go shopping for some new clothes. That girl has lost so much weight in the last year that all her pants are hanging off of her!

I am off. I am on the edge of my seat about this job thing. Keep your fingers crossed.

Oh, by the way, my sister Cathy is right: Rick Santorum is an ass.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog