<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 10, 2003

What a crazy week! I feel like I have lived a month in the past four days! There has been some craziness going on here at our house and while I won't write details about the actual happenings, I will say this...

I think I should be a detective. Clarification: I have no desire to go through the police academy or to carry a gun but I can find things like no one's business. I am just good at thinking of ways to figure things out. I can find anything on the internet. I am a champion at searching. Maybe people should think about their skills before getting into a career because let me tell you, the last few days have shown me that there are detectives out there who are not so good at searching, or at the very least are not so eager to do it.

Still no work. Nothing from the temp agency. No new teaching calls. No follow ups on the resumes I have sent. If this goes on much longer, I may have to pan handle. This is getting ridiculous.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog