<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 07, 2003

I spent a few hours in Washington Square Park today. The weather today was so inviting I had to go outside. I have been reading Nuala O'Faolain's second memoir Almost There. It is exquisitely written. I am looking forward to going to the library to check out her first memoir and her novel. I love reading about where and how she writes- it really makes me want to write more than just a blog, more than a page or two in my journal. I love to read and am reading more than ever before. I want to use the passion for words, narration, character, drama, and the human condition to express myself. I have a dream of someday writing something that will make others grow, will make them smile or cry, will make them look at the world a little differently.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog