<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 18, 2003

A few things:

1- If you live in the Philly area, particularly in Queen Village, please visit Jennifer Weiner's blog. Her dog Wendell was attacked on Monday night and she is trying to find the owner of the dog who bit Wendell. I have been asking around but no success so far. Let's hope they can find the guy and the dog!

2- I am totally loving the new season of the Real World. I love Mallory, I don't know why! I LOVE Simon! I feel like I have known many people like Leah. I am just enjoying it much more than I have enjoyed any season since New Orleans! Hooray!

3- Just 3 days until Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Although the movers are coming at 9:00 AM on Saturday, Michelle and I will be in line at Barnes and Noble on Friday to get our copy at midnight. We can't wait!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog