<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Michelle and I are sick! I hate it. I have eaten up two paid days off for a stomach virus. Yuck. Well, yesterday was not entirely due to the tummy issues- I was in major distress based on side effects from not taking my Paxil for a few days. I was waiting for my new insurance card to come so rather than going through a big thing with the pharmacy I thought I would wait to renew my medicine until the card came. Big mistake! I have made this mistake once before. I am lucky enough to not get those electrical shocks that some people get. I just get terrible insomnia. I did not get to sleep until around three on Monday morning and even then, it was only because I finally gave in and took a xanax. I have since gotten my medicine and am on the mend. The stomach bug is killing me though.

I realize that I have not blogged since Michelle and I finished reading the new Harry Potter. We loved it! I definitely want to read it again.

I am down to one knitting project in progress. I have finished a scarf and a hat in the past 36 hours. All I have done is watched movies and knit. I am working on a baby blanket for a friend and I am totally bored with it. I am not wild about the yarn. I am knitting it on aluminum needles which I do not really like using. Overall, it is much less satisifying than most of my other recent projects have been. I am hoping to take a sock class at the local yarn store this weekend though and then I will be ankle deep in sock projects. Michael is already putting in his sock requests!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog