<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 21, 2003

What a long day! We have had a long weekend and it is so hard to start out the week with almost no down time. We had a good weekend though so I will try not to complain.

Michelle is realizing that I am yarn and knitting obsessed and for some reason, it is bothering her more than my many other obsessions seem to. Since the knitting obsession does not make her sneeze or mess up the living room, I think she may prefer it to the kitty obsession though. The kitty obsession is still in full swing although I am doing my best to adjust my thinking. I just don't think we are going to get a kitten any time soon. Our new place is small. It has carpet. Michelle is just not ready. I accept that. I do think about a new kitty an awful lot though. Hopefully, I can focus on the knitting and not on the kitty.

Looking forward to a quiet night at home. Michelle is making dinner. We may watch a movie. I am working on Michelle's socks and have one heel flap complete and another about 1/4 done. Moving along. I may get to turn a heel tonight. So exciting!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog