<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 04, 2003

Knitting news: Am moving along with the chicKami and am now doing the knitalong. I think most people are done or nearly so but at this rate, I may be done by the weekend. I did not have much knitting time this weekend since Michelle and I went to visit some friends for the weekend. I am about 4-5 inches in though and am moving right along. I really love the color of the yarn although I am still not sure how I feel about knitting with cotton. It just has a really different feel to it.

Non-knitting news: I am really looking forward to tomorrow evening. Jennifer Weiner is doing a book signing and appearance at Borders on Broad Street tomorrow night for the paper back release of In Her Shoes. I can't wait!

I have started reading Life of Pi. Michelle just loved it and so far, I am enjoying it too.

Off to do more knitting and to watch Mildred Peirce. I love this movie!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog