<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Knitting news:

The chicKami part deux is moving along nicely and at the correct gauge. Hooray! I only have a few inches done but I have been completely wiped out this week and have not done much knitting.

Bought yarn this weekend for the Cleo, one of Knitty's summer surprise patterns. I am really excited about starting this project. Hopefully the chicKami will only take a week or so and then, Cleo is my number one priority.

I knitted about 2 inches on the VBB this weekend. I was having gauge issues with the chicKami and had made four mice for the mouse-along in two days. I guess I felt like working on the VBB was the only thing left to do. I will finish it eventually...I guess.

Michelle is working on fixing the armholes on her first project. It a wrap-around sleeveless top from Family Circle Easy Knitting. She is adding a seed stitch border to close the arm holes which are enormous.

Non-knitting news: Have had some anxiety today. Felt shaky this morning but made it to work okay and was fine throughout the day. I felt a little jittery earlier tonight. I soaked in the tub reading the Life of Pi for awhile and I feel better. Only about 40 pages of the book to go. I have two books out of the library that I want to read and a whole load on my to read list. So many books, so much time spent knitting!

I am off.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog