<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 25, 2003

Michelle and I just watched Punch Drunk Love. Bizarre movie...good but bizarre! Adam Sandler looks just like Michelle's brother Johnny's friend Steven. Didn't mean to give a whole Ferris Bueller-like relationship list but such is life! Anyhoo, I think Emily Watson is just adorable.

Knitting news: I am rocking the Cleo! It is just flying by! Both triangles are complete, as is the lace band. I am three inches or so into the 7 inch stockinette stitch section. I can not believe how quickly this is knitting up! I can not say it enough...this yarn is a pleasure. Schaefer Yarns, Laurel- 100% mercerized pima cotton, in the Shari Lewis colorway.

Off to do more knitting!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog