<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Two knitting related tid-bits:

1: The power of the Grammar Avengers! I am fairly certain that this is responsible for the spike in my hits- 17 more than yesterday which is about 50% more than usual! My thought is this...People are on Wendy Knits, they see the button, they click on LIST SITES, and since there are only about 7 in the ring, they take a minute to surf and find me. If you are here as a result of the Grammar Avengers...welcome!

2: I am in LOVE with Bonne Marie's newest finished project. I am seriously considering making it although Bonne Marie is a knitting deity and I am a mere mortal. I think I might be able to figure out the combination in the same way she did. I like it so much more than the original Luminous Lace pattern. My reservations: A#1, It is nearly Labor Day. I am a new knitter but it occurs to me that I should soon start knitting things with sleeves since it is not going to be summer in Philadelphia forever. B#2 I am quite a bit chubbier than Bonne Marie. I am worried that it may not fall as nicely as hers does...although, and not to be crass here, but my breasts are big enough that the effect might be the same. Oh, I don't know!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog