<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 22, 2003

Monday Morning musings 

Good morning folks.

Emmy thoughts: boring snoring! Not so much excitement going on last night.

Funny people: John Stewart and Ellen DeGeneres. That was pretty much it.

Well dressed people:

Helen Mirren was the most beautiful woman there. I would like to say that I wish to look that good when I am her age, but to be honest, I don't look that good now!

Allison Janney looked gorgeous! So did Dule Hill- he is so adorable!!!

Debra Messing looked better than usual.

I wouldn't have known Jennifer Aniston was there if she had not been nominated. They did not pan to her at any point during the show. She was not on the red carpet. What's up with that?

Poorly dressed people:

Kim Catrell- I can not stand her anyway but her dress was bad.

Sarah Jessica Parker- bad!

The whole thing was a let down.

Knitting thoughts- The Hoover blanket is going a little faster but by no means is it going quickly. It is so soft though that it is totally worth the effort that is required to double knit.

Alison at the Blue Blog is hosting a ponch-o-long. My Mom crocheted me a poncho two years ago. It is in three shades of blue and has lots of fringe. I have been thinking about doing a more modern one for myself- love the Villa pattern in the new Knitty.

Blog issues:
Why are my buttons not coming up? I have changed free hosting service where they are housed but that has not fixed the issue. Is it a cookies issue? I sometimes can't see the pics over at the Blue Blog so I go to alisonhansels.net, then click on the Blue Room, then click on Blue Blog and then the pictures appear. But I don't know any trick to make mine appear. I figure that if I can't see them, other people probably can't either.

Any thoughts?


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog