<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 24, 2003

Distractability 

I can not focus. I have been a spaz for two days. Work has been brutal. Severe issues with productivity. Read: I have not done a blessed thing.

Went to the neurologist with Michelle. Her Orthostatic Hypotension is a valid diagnosis but there does not seem to be a neurological basis for it. Sweet relief. The results of the holter monitor will be ready sometime next week. We'll know then about the inappropriate sinus tachycardia.

Going away for the weekend with work. Leadership Retreat for the students in the Poconos. Lots of time and effort has gone into it and everyone in the office is buzzing with last minute prep. I wish I were at home sleeping.

Happy Friday.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog