<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

NaNoWriMo 

I have signed up for the craziest thing- NaNoWriMo- the long version- National Novel Writing Month. During the month of November (read- starting this Saturday) I will be writing 50,000 words. Yep, that's right. 50,000 words in 30 days. Crazy- yep. I have a few ideas in my head. But I don't know if I will do any real outlining tomorrow and Friday. I don't have much time. I will simply be jumping in with both feet on Saturday and attempting to write about 2000 words a day- 10 pages or so. I have no idea how this is going to work. The worst that will happen is that I will be writing. That's it. There really will be no negative consequences.

I am so tired. I just cried when I got home from work today. My days have been so crazy. I have been meeting with an average of 5 students a day this week. Along with that, I am planning an event for next week, prepping a mailing, maintaining a student database, blah, blah, blah.

I took half a xanax before dinner and I settled a little. I will be glad when I am not feeling so crazy.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog