<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 26, 2003

1.2 pounds 

That's what I lost this week. Not too shabby considering that I ate about 50 flex points instead of the allotted 35! Imagine what I could lose if I actually followed the program! Just got back from my weigh in and meeting. Michelle and I have a friend who has lost a bunch of weight on WW over the past year but only goes for weigh ins- no meetings. Personally, I like the meetings. I like hearing other people's highs and lows, questions, concerns and solutions. While I enjoy my alone time, I really value other people's experiences. Also, I'm a nosy bitch and love to listen to people talk and complain and celebrate and whine. I just like to people watch!

I am listening to Charlotte Church and Josh Groban's version of The Prayer. When I was not working last Spring, I used to listen to this song LOUDLY daily when I was home alone during the day. I am very rarely home alone now. Michelle worked later than usual tonight though so I am blaring this gorgeous song and blogging away. I know my neighbors can hear me singing along (badly, by the way) but I don't care. I hear the guy across the hall listening to show tunes, opera, or playing showtunes and singing along with his piano almost daily. The guy next door was blasting Billy Ocean's "There'll Be Sad Songs (To make you cry)" last weekend. Michelle and I almost peed ourselves laughing in the hallway! Anyway, there are worse things!

Read this hysterical article about guys, singing, and some of my favorite guilty pleasure songs. It will make you smile!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog