<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 24, 2003

Back to our regularly scheduled programming... 

I did have a blogging plan when I signed online earlier today. I just got side tracked by the news about Gene Anthony Ray.

Knitting news! I bet you thought I had stopped knitting! I just have been keeping quiet because I am working on lots of holiday gift knitting. I am making mittens galore for all the little ones in my life- 5 pairs of froggy mittens! Two pairs down. Two pairs started. Not too shabby. I can knock a mitten out in an hour or two if I sit down and pay attention. Michelle will sew the googly eyes on for me! So fun.

Two other knitted gifts that I planned are complete. Michelle has completed one and has one nearly complete. I have blocked the pieces of one and it is in the finishing stages. I wish I could say more but both of my sisters read this blog and I like keeping my family gifts a secret, even the ones that are not for either of them. Heeheehee!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog