<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 03, 2003

Blog thoughts 

I have added a few new links under the Knitting Blogs. Thoughts:

I have been reading Lazy River Ramblings for months. I love a good lesbian blog.

Check out Maggi's Stitches even if you are not a knitter. Why? Because this woman is mother to one of the most adorable children I have ever seen. Caroline is on the sidebar in her Knitty hat. And if you check it out today, you can see Caroline in her Halloween pumpkin costume. Don't you just want to eat her up! I check out this blog merely for pictures of the little one. Of course the reading and knitting are great to, but I am in such a baby phase that photos of cutie patooties kill me!

Note on a favorite that has been on the list for awhile:
Every time I open the link to One More Row and Another Latte, I sing the title to the tune of Kathy Mattea's Eighteen Wheels and A Dozen Roses. Crazy.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog