<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 20, 2003

Flex Points 

Last night I went to my first Weight Watchers meeting in nearly two years. I am not at my heaviest ever- I am four lbs lower than I was when I started WW in January 2002. I am 11 lbs heavier than I was when I stopped going to WW in April 2002. I need to lose about 25 lbs. ARGH!

I got all the new Flex Points info. I know what my points target is. I am working on my Quick Track (or whatever bizarre way they spell it!) which is the new version of the journal. I have 10 points left for dinner, plus flex points which I can use at any point in the week.

Goal- WW initial goal is always set at 10%. My personal initial mini-goal though is 10 lbs by Christmas. It is both attainable and ambitious (to use the language from the grant I work for). It is physically possible for me to lose 10 lbs by Christmas- 5 weeks away. It is also ambitious though- it is not easy to lose 2lbs per week. I am not setting myself up for disappointment though. Even if I only lose an average of 1 lb per week between now and then, I'll be happy. I just need to lose some weight. I hate how my clothes fit. I hate how I feel. Yuck.

We have friends coming over for pizza and Must See TV. I am off. Not so interesting today, huh. Sorry.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog