<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 21, 2003

Friday Five 

1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year.
* Lose 10 lbs.
* Gain some confidence in my writing. Actually write!
* Get my office files in order.
* Enjoy the holidays!
* Have some fun.

2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again.
* My friend Michelle from high school
* Our friend Melissa who we have not seen in 6 months
* My friend and mentor Chris who I have not seen in nearly 2 years
* My classmate Carmela from College- she still has my Oscar Wilde book and I want it back. I don't even know if she realizes she has it but about 4 times a year, I get really annoyed that I lost that book!
* God. I need to get my butt to Church!

3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do.
* Play the guitar
* Make pottery
* Ballroom dance
* Lace knitting
* Speak French (I don't remember much from high school)

4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit).
* Buy a house
* Pay off my debt and that of my siblings, parents and in-laws. Pay for my sisters, brothers, and nephew to go to school.
* Buy my Dad a boat
* Tell Michelle to quit her job and be a full time partner and artist
* Go to Europe

5. List five things you do that help you relax.
* Read
* Knit
* Take a bath
* Nap
* Listen to music
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog