<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 13, 2003

Hello from Lake Harmony 

Just a quick post from Lake Harmony, PA. I am at the Conference. Unfortunately, the sessions have been very disappointing. It is a small state conference, less than 100 people, but even as a very young professional, I have been disppointed by the offerings. I can't imagine how the seasoned folks must feel.

I am at a pay for service internet kiosk and I have no idea if I will actually be able to post this before my time runs out. Evidently, you can't add money after you have started surfing the web. I pput in three dollars for 15 minutes. I think I have about 5minutes left. The issue is that the keyboard is not standard. I keep making mistakes but fixing them is taking more time than typing. They are ripping me off big time. My boss has her laptop and spent an hour trying to dial up yesterday to no avail. Such is life in the Poconos.

The Awards banquet is tonight. One of our students is receiving a scholarship. I hope he is able to get here safely. It is snowing and I am afraid it is going to start landing.

I am off to squeeze in some knitting before the banquet. I'll be home tomorrow!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog