<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Just a quickie before I go... 

I am leaving for a conference for work until Friday in 30 minutes. I would like to be able to say that it will be a break from work but it won't be. I am taking work with me and may have to work this weekend if there is not enough time to get things done while I am away. What a job! All of this insanity will be over before Thanksgiving so I am just hanging on until then. I requested the Monday after Thanksgiving off as well so I will have 5 days after this report is submitted to just enjoy the holiday, spend time with family, and start decorating for Christmas. I will be so happy to have that time of peace.

My anxiety is still running my body. I am trying not to let it but such is life at this time. I am taking xanax as needed, knitting and reading and trying to write, even if it is only morning pages. I am not getting the down time I need to relax my heart, my soul, my brain and my nerves. When I neglect care of these parts of me, my body inevitably refuses to cooperate. The sweating, trouble breathing and panic swoop in. I hope I will feel some internal peace while I am in the Poconos this week. I am hoping to spend some time outside, walking and enjoying nature.

I will be back on Friday and will be blogging away. Next week is week 4 on the Artist's Way journey for me. NO READING week! It is going to be such a challenge. I am going to read the chapter while I am away this week to start prepping myself. I will probably continue to blog next week but only if I can control myself from visiting other blogs!

TTFN.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog