<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 01, 2003

Just a short one... 

Michelle and I went out to dinner tonight and I had a glass of white wine. Not the best idea. I have a headache and my eyes are a little funny. I am not supposed to be drinking on my medicine regularly, but certainly not when I am on low doses of two medicines!

Went to the Henri David Halloween Ball last night. Unfortunately my anxiety got the better of me. I panicked after about 2 hours and we left. Michelle and Michael were okay with leaving though. We had seen some really crazy costumes and had done a fair amount of pointing and laughing. We came back to our apartment and ordered chicken fingers and cheese fries. We watched an episode of Friends on DVD and I fell asleep. Such a party animal.

I knitted my first mitten tonight- it is a little one. I think everyone I know under the age of 5 will be getting these for Christmas. They are the frog mittens from the Holiday issue of Family Circle Easy Knitting. I finished one in under 2 hours including swatching time. Pretty good. I worked on it while watching one of our Netflix- Songcatcher, which I have been wanting to see for a few years. It was a simple movie and the perfect choice for the quiet day Michelle and I have had tonight.

Off to listen to the new Barenaked Ladies CD. We are going to the concert at the Tower Theater next Saturday. So fun!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog