<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

2.2 pounds 

That's what I lost this week for a total of 3.4. Not too shabby. The weight loss for this week is a little misleading though. I usually go for my weigh in and meeting at 5:15 on Wednesdays. I have a 5:00 meeting at work tonight so I went to a 7:30 AM weigh in and meeting- before having eaten anything. SO, at least a pound of that weight loss (maybe all of it) is simply a result of getting weighed in before eating anything. This just means I will have to work extra hard this week to see a weight loss next week if I go back to the 5:15 meeting, which I think I will. I liked the meeting this morning though so it is good to know that I have a viable alternative.

Things have been crazy. I took a day off on Monday, planned for a few weeks, not called out sick. I spent the day doing domestic things: food shopping, dusting the bedroom, changing the sheets. I also watched repeats of Dawsons Creek, thought alot about it being World AIDS Day, and knitted. The weekend was busy so I was glad for some time to rest on Monday before jumping back in at work.

The first week in December is always a very festive one in our house. We always decorate right after Thanksgiving so we are in full holiday splendor. The 5 year anniversary of the day Michelle and I started dating is on Thursday. We'll be staying home, celebrating with a nice dinner, Christmas lights, and some of our favorite cds. Michelle's birthday is on Sunday. I need to call some friends to get together on Saturday night. Michelle and I will be going to the Four Seasons for tea on Sunday- something we have been wanting to do for a year and a half- since the first time we went. Her gift is bought. Just need to wrap it and pick out cards. It is a good one folks, so look out on Michelle's blog because I am sure she will be blogging about it!

Happy Wednesday. We're almost over the hump!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog