<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Bad mood 

I am in a bad mood today. I know that I am in control of my own attitude. I want to turn my frown upside down but I also am mad and feel like I have a right to stay this way.

It is pouring rain here and has been all day. I am wearing a skirt. I hate wet tights and that is what I have been wearing all day!

Work has been crazy today and I have gotten annoyed too many times to count.

I can picture my evening. I walk in the door, wet. I kiss Michelle, take off my coat, and start crying. I can feel it. I know my body. My emotions have been crazy all day. I know my anxiety is high. I am listening to holiday music. I had a nice lunch with Michael today- the last one for probably a very long time. Despite these efforts to raise my spirits, I am angry, and anxious, and knitty, and tired, and tired.

On a good note, I weighed in this morning and lost a pound. I celebrated by eating chicken fingers for lunch. So much for that.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog