<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Happy FLU Year! 

Michelle is sick. She started feeling badly on the 26th and she has progressively been feeling worse. She is sleeping on the couch, watching The West Wing on DVD. We have watched the entire season 5 of Friends on DVD and are into the second side of the first West Wing disk. It has been a relaxing holiday season!

We were planning on staying home tonight so no loss there. I went to DiBruno Bros. in Rittenhouse Square and got ravioli for dinner tonight, mozzarella balls, roasted peppers, and some good Italian bread. We'll be ringing in 2004 quietly, watching Dick Clark and the MTV special, in our pjs, and I'll be knitting.

A few holiday knits pics for you to enjoy:

The most gifted knit this season- the Booga Bag! This is my sister Cathy at her house on Christmas:


My sister Angie with her eyelash scarf which I made months ago! She loved it.


Regia socks for my friend Suzette who has tiny feet!


Happy New Year to each of you! May it be flu-free!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog