<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

I made it 

I made it into work today. Anxiety was high as I wrote my morning pages, but I wrote through the anxiety. Not an easy thing to do. I then took my morning routine through baby steps. I didn't feel well, but I got a shower anyway. I still didn't feel well but I brushed my teeth. I did the same thing with each step until I was on my way to work. So here I am. I feel sick to my stomach, fidgity, and anxious but I am here.

I brought my lunch- a low points one. I think I'll take a walk on my lunch- I need the activity points. Or maybe, I will just go to a coffeeshop and spend 45 minutes reading and soothing my battered soul. I feel like I am lost at sea. The waves are battering my boat. I am holding on and trying not to throw up. Very pleasant.

Pray for me.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog