<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 05, 2003

Let It Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow! 

For the second year in a row, Michelle and I have woken the day after our anniversary to find that it is snowing. Michelle says it is because we are magic. I like thinking that!

We had a great dinner last night. We went to DiBruno Brothers in Rittenhouse Square and used a gift certificate Michelle's parents gave me last Christmas- crab ravioli, tomato cream sauce with shrimp, fresh italian bread, red roasted peppers, mozzerella. YUM! We also got desserts from a Patisserie on 18th Street. Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate! I have no idea how many points it was worth but the good news is that I stopped when I was full. I am just considering that my flex points are gone for the week. I should be okay if I earn and use activity points this weekend. I'll need to work out with a video so I can eat birthday cake for Michelle and my boy Michael tomorrow night.

I was planning on walking up to Rosie's on my lunch to get more yarn for froggie mittens but the snow is very wet and messy. I don't know. I'll decide when it gets closer. I like snow. I like walking. I love buying yarn! I have my cd walkman with me so I could walk in the snow listening to Christmas music, on the way to buy yarn. It doesn't get much better than that! We'll see.

Tonight is a quiet night for us. Tomorrow, we may do some Christmas shopping with Michael, then we are having folks over for a little birthday gathering for Michelle and Michael. So fun!

Happy Snow Day!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog