<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 15, 2003

No self control 

I have absolutely zero discipline.

I am on weight watchers- but I eat chicken fingers and fries at least twice a week for lunch. Even on days when I am determined not to. Like today.

It is 2 weeks before Christmas. I have presents to buy. Michelle and I are not independently wealthy. But I am going to Sophie's tonight for the book signing by Debbie Stoller for her book Stitch 'n Bitch. Mostly I am going because some folks from Philly Knitters are going to be there and I have been wanting to meet them for months. I really want to go to an SnB but I just keep cancelling! Such is life for a girl with anxiety disorder. I am used to being at Sophie's though and it is neutral territory- not someone's house as the SnBs are.

Anyway, I have no self control.

By the way, I am writing this at work. Did I mention that I have no self-control.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog