<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 26, 2003

Reada 



This little gal was my gift from my nephew and godson Joshua. Aren't they both adorable!



Christmas was really great. Michelle and I had a great morning. I got the KnitOne bag that all the magazines have featured- in vanilla color. I got a few books, knitting and otherwise- Knitting Without Tears by Elizabeth Zimmerman, Bel Canto by Ann Patchett, The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger, and a book of Rilke's poetry. A Joni Mitchell cd, Friends season 5 on dvd- the best season! Plus lots more.

Mass on Christmas Eve was wonderful. My sister Angie sang and did a beautiful job! The homily was short and sweet. The kids were loud but really fun.

So far the holiday has been great!

Today, Reading Terminal Market, a little shopping at the post holiday sales, and dinner with Michelle's parents.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog