<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 22, 2003

Three More Sleeps 

Hey kids!

Only three more sleeps til Christmas. Gifts are bought and wrapped. Cards are made and mailed. I have a few stocking stuffers to buy and family cards to sign but other than that, I am just about ready. Michelle and I will begin baking cookies tonight. Yum!

Laura and Vinnie's wedding was beautiful and fun. It was great to see the Rosies- Michelle's friends from college and their husbands. Petite Rosie #1 is due in March. So fun!

I am in work- just today and tomorrow and then I am off until January 5th! Can't ask for more than that! We had a holiday breakfast/ staff meeting this morning. Got a bunch of cards from my coworkers and a gift card for Target from my boss- sweet!

I am in a knitting slump. I really want to be knitting but I am not thrilled about anything I have. I am working on Michelle's DNA scarf but I just want it to be done. I quit after two pairs of froggy mittens- they will be gifts for my cousin Julie's girls, Cassidy and Gracie. I have the foot and toe of a sock to finish for our friend Suzette. I am just not thrilled about anything I am working on. I want to make a bucket hat from BonneMarie's pattern- a red one to match my red cashmere gloves. Maybe after Christmas.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog