<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Back to Business: Take Two 

Michelle is okay. It's possible that the decongestant she was taking was affecting her blood pressure. She's not taking it anymore. Thanks for your thoughts and concerns. Still no definitive answers on this mystery illness. For today, she is at home resting, hoping to feel better soon.

I am at work and it feels like a Monday all over again!

A few quick thoughts:

Britney's wedding and annulment: This is just the kind of stupidity that gets people in the gay community all wound up. Michelle and I have been together for five years. The government does not legally recognize our relationship. The President is in favor of a constitutional amendment to codify the institution of marriage as being between a man and a woman. It baffles my mind that conservatives are worried about gay people sullying the good name of marriage. I think straight people have that well taken care of, thank you very much!

The Gauntlet: I don't know why I continue to watch these challenges between the Real World and Road Rules. In truth, these people need to get a real job and stop competing for new Saturns once or twice a year. But still I watch. And I will watch again when the new challenge, The Inferno, starts later this month. Sick.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog