<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 02, 2004

Change 

I want to do more with the blog.

For starters, I guess I should start paying for some bandwith so I am not at the mercy of free services who, from time to time, need to shut down their free service. Does that mean I should be shopping for a new blog host? Typepad perhaps. Let me know if you are happy with your service and who you use.

Also, I am in the market for a designer. Theoretically that is. I have not actually done any shopping. But if anyone knows someone who can do web design, drop me a comment or an email. I'd be interested. I bet Michael could do it- and I wouldn't have to pay him, other than in chicken fingers that is.

Speaking of Michael, he and Suz moved to Atlanta a few days ago. So bizarre. For me that is. Not so bizarre for them since Suz is from Atlanta and Michael is from North Carolina. Michael will be back in a few weeks. He is doing some consulting work for the program we both used to work for. They are flying him up overnight. He's such a smartie!

Michelle is still indisposed. She's just getting out of bed, probably to come into the living room and fall asleep on the couch. Poor baby. We have spent the past week watching tv on DVD- only three episodes of West Wing season 1 to go. You know what? That show used to be so much better! Funny, witty, smart, quick. Not so much now. Anyway, all this tv time has given me some good knitting time.

I'd love to show you what I have been working on but the batteries in the digital are dead. I have to buy some rechargables for the darn thing! Anyway, I am about 60 rows into a triangle shawl in Eros ribbon yarn- for me! And I have finished the back of a baby sweater from Family Circle Easy Knitting- the holiday issue- for my parents' next-door-neighbor. It's the second sweater under "Smart Starts." Their baby boy is due at the end of the month. I have also finished one strawberry hat of two as big sister presents for their four year old twins, Megan and Jessica.

More knitting and West Wing today!

Happy Friday!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog