<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Eating machine 

I feel like an eating machine. I want to eat everything in sight. I have had a granola bar, a banana, and about 40 ounces of water today. I should not feel like I want to chew off my arm!

Less than an hour until lunch- we have set lunch times in my office so that there is always coverage for students in need of an advisor. It is sometimes inconvenient but it does help me structure my day.

Michelle called a little while ago. Her test is over and she is home to rest. It sounds like it was a doozy- much more physically tough than any other she has had. We are hoping to know something by tomorrow at the latest. A diagnosis would be so amazing after 5 months of not knowing what is causing her crazy symptoms.

Knitting, knitting:
I am working on Michelle's socks and really liking working with this yarn which is Lang Jawoll Cotton- superwash in th 50 colorway. Let me tell you what a dummy I am. There is a spool of reinforcing thread in the middle of the ball. I had no idea what the heck that was. I just pulled a thread from the middle and knitted away. Duh! I didn't know why that was there until just now when I went looking for a link. Sometimes, I really have no common sense!

I am also working on two baby sweaters, ironically, both for baby boys named John, although one is called Jack and the other Johnny. I need to concentrate on the one for Jack as I will be seeing him on Friday- looks like I will need to make another yarn run, although I don't know when. It is freezing here and is supposed to be snowing by the end of the work day.

Maybe I'll have a snow day tomorrow...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog