<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 09, 2004

Itching 

I am itching. Why, you ask? Rash? Scatchy sweater?

No silly! Not that kind of itching! I am itching to buy yarn!

Blame it on the knitting blogs. I want to buy yarn. I want to make myself a multidirectional scarf and a bucket-o-chic. I want to make a whole sweater- for a grown-up. I want to buy lots of sock yarn so that Michelle can wear hand knit socks every day!

Have I told you about this girl and her knitted socks? After I took a sock knitting class this summer, I made Michelle a pair of Regia socks in a rainbow-ish colorway. I think she must be doing laundry when I am not looking because, I swear, she wears them three times a week! It makes me feel so happy! I am glad that she loves them. But it makes me want to put down all other knitting and just knit socks to keep her warm- sock knitting, all day, every day!

By the way, TGIF. I am so glad that it is the end of the week. I have some plans but none so pressing that it will be a busy or stressful weekend. A little time with the families, lunch with a friend, some food shopping.

Try to keep warm if it is cold where you are. If you live somewhere warm, can you send some of that to Philly because we are freezing here!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog