<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 04, 2004

The Last Hurrah! 

14 hours until I am back to work. Back to reality. I have so enjoyed the last (nearly) two weeks. The festivity of it all. The laziness of watching so much tv on DVD that I can hardly sit still anymore!

I knew the end was coming yet I am still a bit let down. Michelle and I took down our decorations. I feel sad. My Mom always leaves hers up until after the 6th but we usually take ours down before going back to work so we (or more accurately, Michelle) won't have to fit it in while working, making dinner, doing laundry, etc. Michelle is working on putting the photos in the scrap book, turning the past few weeks into memories.

I am getting ready to go to Mass celebrated by God-only-knows-who and hosted by Dignity Philadelphia. I am nervous. Dignity is not affiliated with the Church. It is a reform body who believes that homosexuals should be accepted fully into the Catholic Church. I have reservations. I don't know who celebrates the Dignity Mass. We shall see. I am willing to keep my heart and mind open. I don't know if this organization will help me to reconcile my sexuality and my spiritual life but I am willing to try.

I am off to enjoy the last few hours of my vacation. Count on whining this week. It is inevitable.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog