<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Special Project 

Thanks for stopping over. I'll be blogging here to write about a special project I am going to make for my new niece due to arrive in early October. Updates will be posted here since the momma (my little sister Cathy) reads my blog daily!

I'm planning on making Stephanie Pearl-McPhee's Snow Drop Shawl. The idea is to give this as a gift on day I meet the baby, hopefully the day that she is born. She can be wrapped in it as an infant and then have it for special occasions when she is older- the prom, her wedding, etc. This will be my first major lace project. I have not even bought the yarn yet! But I understand that Rosie's Yarn Cellar has a decent selection of lace weight yarn so I'll be browsing soon.

If you are an experienced lace knitter, I'd love to know so that I can call on you for help!

Updates to this site will be announced on my blog, Rainbow Chills.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Feedback by backBlog